International scientific and practical conference “Implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards based on an innovative approach”
On September 16, 2022, the Tashkent Institute of finance, together with Kazan Federal University (Russia), Polotsk State University (Belarus), Binary University of Management and Entrepreneurship (Malaysia), will host an international conference on the topic “Implementation of international financial reporting standards based on an innovative approach”.
1. Features of the implementation of international financial reporting standards in Uzbekistan and the use of innovative methods in them.
2. Priority areas for the use of international financial reporting standards in auditing.
3. The role of international financial reporting standards in the formation of information sources for economic analysis.
4. Improving the system of accounting and auditing in commercial banks in accordance with the requirements of international financial reporting standards.
5. Bringing the system of budget accounting and internal audit of the public sector in line with international standards.
Requirements for conference materials:
- submitted materials should correspond to the directions of the conference;
- contain scientific analysis and sound scientific and practical recommendations;
- be completed without spelling errors, with a completed participant questionnaire;
- materials can be presented in Uzbek, Russian and English;
- the design of the edited text of the material is made in A4 format, with margins: top and bottom 2 cm each, left 3 cm and right 1.5 cm. The heading is placed in the upper part in the center, after 1.5 line spacing indicate the full surname, first name and patronymic of the author, academic degree and title, position, name of the organization and e-mail address of the author. Below, after 1 spacing, the text of the material is placed with 1.0 line spacing. The text is typed in MS Word, Times New Roman font, 14 pt, 1.0 spacing, no hyphenation, justified alignment, at least 3 pages.
1. The relevance of the research topic;
2. The presence of problems within the framework of the topic under study;
3. Ways to solve problems;
4. Scientifically based proposals and recommendations;
5. List of used literature.
Acceptance of articles - until August 20, 2022;
Confirmation of acceptance of the article - until August 25, 2022;
Conference holding - September 16, 2022.
In the submitted materials, it is necessary to accurately indicate the section of the conference. Responsibility for the accuracy of information and the presence of plagiarism in the submitted materials is borne by the authors themselves. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to edit the submitted materials. Materials that do not correspond to the issues of the conference, do not meet the requirements for registration, as well as do not have scientific and practical recommendations and arrived late, are not included in the collection and are not returned to the authors.
Submission deadline. Those wishing to participate in the conference should send their materials to the organizing committee at the email address below by August 20, 2022.
The address of the organizing committee of the conference:
100000, Tashkent city, A. Temur street, 60A, Tashkent Institute of Finance (TIF), the building of the faculty “Accounting and audit”, department “Accounting” Institute address: Tashkent city, st. A. Temur, 60A,
Responsible person: Ochilov Ilyos Keldiyorovich, Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting, TIF, tel.: (8371) -235-37-46; mob.: +99894-657-24-71. e-mail: email@example.com,
Khalilov Sherzod Akhmatovich, TIF, associate professor of the department “Accounting” mob.: +998938717000.
Mirsadikova Dilobar Dilshodovna TIF, assistant of the department “Accounting” mob.: +998909086876.
Electronic materials can be sent to the following address:
The subject of the letter should be indicated as “Thesis for the conference”.
Form of the conference: full-time and part-time